- 3/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons green tea leaves, loose or tea emptied from 6 tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups white rum
- 5 tablespoons St-Germain (elderflower liqueur)
- 1 teaspoon bitters, ideally Boston Bittahs
- 6 lime twists
- In a small pitcher, mix vermouth and tea. Allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Position a fine mesh strainer over a medium pitcher. Pour vermouth-tea mixture through.
- Add 3/4 cup water, rum, St-Germain and bitters. Cover and chill, at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
- Fill 6 glass teacups or punch glasses with ice cubes.
- Divide the cocktail evenly among the glasses.
- Garnish each teacup with a lime twist, and serve.