- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 30 min + cooling time
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Dessert
For the crust:
- 1 cup flour
- 8 ounces butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
For the filling:
- 1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (3-ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, melted butter and pecans. Spread the crust mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake the crust until lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup of the Cool Whip, the confectioners sugar and the cream cheese. Spread the cream cheese topping over the cooled crust.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chocolate and French vanilla pudding mixes and the milk. Allow to set for 5 minutes. Spread the pudding mix over the cream cheese layer.
- Top the dessert with the remaining Cool Whip, and serve immediately.