Hoosier Corn Queso Dip
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- Category: Snack/Appetizer
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 1/2 ounces) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package McCormick® White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix corn, chiles, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, feta cheese and seasoning mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Cilantro.
Serve with corn or tortilla chips.