Spicy Maryland Crab Dip
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Snack/Appetizer
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Set aside 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, lightly combine crab meat, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce, Old Bay seasoning and dry mustard.
- Transfer mixture to an oven safe baking dish. Top with reserved 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Serve with crackers or a warm baguette.