- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast
- 3 medium-size new potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Trim the roast, then cut into 2-inch pieces. Stir together all ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low until potatoes are tender, up to 8 hours. Transfer pork to a cutting board. Using two forks, shred the pork.
- Return the pork to the slow cooker, and stir well before serving.