- 1 (5-ounce) can of chicken breast, drained, finely chopped
- 1 (1-ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 (8-ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine chopped chicken, cream cheese and seasoning mix. Using a flexible rubber spatula, mix all the ingredients until thoroughly combined. Shape the mixture into a ball, then wrap with plastic wrap. Transfer to the refrigerator, 1 hour.
- Spread the chopped pecans on a sheet of wax paper. Roll the cheese ball in the pecans until coated. Wrap the coated cheese ball in plastic wrap, and return to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve with club crackers.