- 2 pounds chicken wings, tips discarded
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- Preheat an outdoor grill over medium heat.
- Wash the wings, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season wings with cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Cook wings until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Brush wings wings with 1/2 cup honey.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, remaining 1/2 cup honey and hot sauce.
- Toss the wings in the honey-butter sauce.
- Serve wings warm and wet.