- 2 slices of wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- Spread the outside of each slice of bread with butter.
- Spread peanut butter onto the inside side of the bread slices.
- Layer one interior slice with marshmallow fluff followed by the banana slices before closing the sandwich.
- Heat a small cast iron skillet over medium heat. Place sandwich in the pan and grill until the first side is golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Flip and grill until the second side is golden brown, about 3 additional minutes.