For the coleslaw mixture:
- 4 ounces poppyseed dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Polish Boy:
- 8 polish sausages, cooked
- 8 hot dog buns
- Coleslaw mixture
- 1 pound french fries, cooked
- Barbecue sauce
To prepare the coleslaw mixture:
- Combine the poppyseed dressing, garlic, ground cumin, paprika, chili powder and celery seed in a small bowl.
- Place the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- Cover with the dressing mix, and toss to coat.
To prepare the Polish Boy:
- Place a Polish sausage in a hot dog bun.
- Add a thin layer of barbecue sauce.
- Add a handful of french fries.
- Spoon coleslaw mixture on top of the fries.