- 1 1/2 pounds small new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon + 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan, finely grated
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange a 3-foot long piece of silver foil. Arrange potatoes in center. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold over long sides of foil, and then roll up and crimp edges to create a pocket.
- Roast potatoes on a baking sheet until full cooked, about 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta, Parmesan, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- After potatoes have cooled slightly, use a paring knife to score an ‘X’ on top of each. Spoon 1 teaspoon of ricotta-Parmesan mixture into each potato.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over potatoes, and serve.