- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Category: Snack/Appetizer
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans. drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can shoepeg corn
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 bottle (9 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add all contents and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate to chill, at least 2 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.