- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Frank’s red hot sauce
- 3–4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 5 ounces blue cheese crumbles, for topping
- Tostitos® SCOOPS!®, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, vinegar, cayenne, garlic powder and hot sauce. Stir until combined.
- In a 9×9-inch baking dish, spread the cream cheese along the bottom using a flexible rubber spatula. Drizzle the ranch dressing over the cream cheese. Add an even layer of the shredded chicken. Pour the hot sauce mixture evenly over the chicken. Top with an even layer of blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake until the dip is cooked through and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Serve withTostitos® SCOOPS!®.
You may prefer to use Frank’s RedHot® Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce rather than make the sauce from scratch.