- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Main
- 12 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (6-ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (20-ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange tortillas. Equally divide most of the cheese and all of the crab and shrimp among the centers of the tortillas. Reserve some cheese for topping. Roll each tortilla to form an enchilada. Arrange the stuffed enchiladas in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Pour the enchilada sauce evenly over the enchiladas. Sprinkle the reserved cheese over the enchiladas.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Top enchiladas with sour cream and green onions. Serve warm.