- Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 pound crab meat
- 8 ounces vodka
- 1 quart V8® juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Celery stalk, for garnish
- Pour Old Bay seasoning onto a small plate.
- Rub lime wedge around the rim to moisten.
- Roll edge of each pint glass into the Old Bay.
- Place 1/4 lb of crabmeat into the glass and set aside.
- Half fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Squeeze the lime wedge into the shaker, and drop it in.
- Add the vodka, V8® juice, salt, pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire, horseradish, Tabasco and garlic powder.
- Shake to combine.
- Strain over the crabmeat.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and lime wedge.