- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 1 pound prosciutto di Parma, thinly sliced
- 1 pound capicola, thinly sliced
- 1 pound genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1 pound provolone cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- Slice the rolls leaving the rear of the roll attached.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar and oregano. Slowly whisk in the oil until the mixture is emulsified.
- Layer the prosciutto, Capicola, salami and cheese onto the bottom of the roll. Top the sandwich with tomatoes, onions and lettuce. Drizzle with olive oil mixture.