- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (10.5-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can green beans, drained
- 16 ounces tater tots
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown the ground beef. Drain excess grease. Spread the beef into the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish. Cover the meat with the vegetables.
- Using a flexible rubber spatula, spread the mushroom soup evenly over the vegetables and beef.
- Arrange the tater tots in a single layer over the soup.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese when serving.