- 1 package Oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 box instant white chocolate pudding
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the Oreos into a gallon-sized sealable plastic bag. Using a rolling pin or kitchen mallet, crush the Oreos. Press 2/3 of the crushed Oreos into the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in the powdered sugar. Fold in the Cool Whip. Set aside.
- In a second medium bowl, mix the pudding, milk and vanilla extract. Fold this pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the cake batter over the crushed Oreo crust. Sprinkle the cake with the remaining 1/3 crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 1 hour.