- 2 cups ice, crushed, divided
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce gold rum
- 1/2 ounce Orange Curaçao
- 1/2 ounce orgeat syrup
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce dark rum
- Fresh pineapple wedge, for garnish
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill an Old Fashioned glass with 1 cup of the crushed ice. Transfer to the freezer.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with the remaining 1 cup of crushed ice, combine the light rum, gold rum, Orange Curaçao, orgeat and lime juice. Shake until combined, then strain into the chilled Old Fashioned glass. Top with the dark rum.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry.