- 6 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 4 SNICKERS® candy bars, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- Prepare the instant vanilla pudding according to the package instructions. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Chop the apples and candy bars into bite-sized pieces. Preserve any candy bar crumbles to top the salad when finished.
- Transfer the pudding to a large salad bowl. Add the Cool Whip. Fold the apples into the mixture. Fold the candy bar pieces into the mixture.
- Top with candy crumbs, and serve immediately.