- 1 1/2 loaves of Cuban bread
- 1/4 pound baked ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound roast pork, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound Italian salami, thinly sliced
- Yellow mustard, for garnish
- Mayonnaise, for garnish
- Dill pickle slices, for garnish
- Split the Cuban bread lengthwise. Cut the bread into six 8-inch pieces.
- Spread mustard on the bottom of each sandwich. Spread mayonnaise on the top of each sandwich.
- Evenly divide the ham, pork, cheese and salami on each sandwich. Place pickles on top of the salami, then arrange the sandwich tops.
- Heat a sandwich press. Press each sandwich until it is heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve warm.