- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Stir frequently until melted and smooth. Add the refried beans, chiles, seasoning mix and 2 cups of the cheese. Mix well.
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the bean mixture into the prepared dish. Top the bean mixture with the remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, about 25 minutes.