Avocado Salad with Salty Spicy Lime
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Snack/Appetizer
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 2 ripe avocados, thickly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 4 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- In a large jar, mix olive oil, lime juice, hot sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl, combine avocado, tomato, cilantro and onion.
- Toss the salad with the dressing, and serve.