Prep time: 15 min
Total time: 35 min
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered red onions
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 lb cooked, cleaned small shrimp
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 tostada shells
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar & Monterey Jack cheeses
- Combine tomato, onion, lime juice, cilantro, and dressing in a large glass bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Mash avocado into cream cheese in a small bowl. Spread onto tostada shells.
- Drain shrimp mixture and spoon onto tostada shells.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.