- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Snack/Appetizer
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 4 cups shrimp, cleaned, cooked
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add garlic, parsley, paprika, cayenne pepper and wine. Whisk thoroughly.
- Stir breadcrumbs into butter-wine mixture. Set aside.
- Add shrimp to a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Spread the breadcrumb mixture over the top of the shrimp.
- Bake until breadcrumbs brown slightly, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
Serve with toasted slices of Italian bread.