- 1 ripe avocado, seeded, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Sliced almonds, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice, lemon zest and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the pie filling into the prepared pie crust.
- Top the pie with whipped cream and sliced almonds.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve chilled.