- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, slivered
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 pound cooked cleaned small shrimp
- 1 fully ripe avocado
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tostada shells
- 3/4 cup Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, shredded
- In a large glass bowl, combine the tomato, onions, lime juice, cilantro and Italian dressing. Toss the shrimp evenly in the dressing mixture. Refrigerate, at least 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and cream cheese.
- Spread the avocado mixture evenly onto the centers of the tostada shells.
- Drain the shrimp mixture.
- Spoon the shrimp evenly onto the tostada shells, then sprinkle with the shredded cheese.