- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup artichokes, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 cup Dungeness crab meat
- Crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped artichokes, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Gently fold in the crab meat.
- Transfer the crab mixture to a lightly buttered casserole dish. Bake until browned and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers.