- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup jalapeños, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread butter over one side of the tortillas. Place the tortillas on two lightly greased cookie sheets, buttered side up. Bake until tortillas begin to brown, about 4 minutes.
- Spread cheeses and jalapeños evenly over the tortillas. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
- Cut diagonally into slices, and serve warm.