- 8 beef hot dogs
- 1 cup refrigerated shredded pork in barbecue sauce
- 8 hot dog buns, split
- 1/2 cup pickle slices
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- Mustard, for serving
- Preheat an outdoor grill over medium heat.
- Grill hot dogs uncovered, about 15 minutes. Turn frequently to prevent burning.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the shredded pork in barbecue sauce. Loosely cover and heat for 30 seconds. Stir, and heat for another 30 seconds.
- Place a hot dog on a bun. Spoon 2 tablespoons of pork sauce onto each hot dog. Top with pickles, onions and mustard.