- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, cook condensed milk and cocoa until smooth and slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the milk-cocoa mixture from heat, and allow to cool slightly. Stir in heavy cream, light cream and vanilla. Refrigerate until cold.
- Pour mixture into the pre-frozen canister of an ice cream maker. Freeze the ice cream according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Stir in the pecans and marshmallows toward the end of the freezing process.