- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the canola oil. Saute the chicken until lightly browned.
- Transfer the chicken to a slow cooker. Stir in the chicken broth, corn, diced tomatoes, onion, green pepper, red pepper, chiles, seasoned salt, ground cumin and garlic powder.
- Cover, and cook on low until chicken and vegetables are tender, about 7 hours.