- 2 (15-count) boxes Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced chives, plus extra for garnish
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Salmon roe, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the fillo shells onto a baking sheet. Bake the fillo shells until golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mascarpone together with 1 tablespoon of the chives, salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon the mascarpone mixture evenly into the baked shells.
- Place a layer of smoked salmon on top of each shell, sprinkle with chives, and add a large mound of salmon roe to the center of the shell.
- Transfer the pizza bites to a serving dish. Serve immediately.