- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup ZATARAIN’S® Creole Mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cajun seasoning, for garnish
- In a large pot, add water to cover potatoes plus 1 inch. Add 1 teaspoon salt, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain potatoes into a colander. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise and mustard. Add the celery, peppers and onion. Stir to coat. Stir the potatoes into the dressing.
- Fold the chopped eggs until combined. Add salt, to taste.
- Refrigerate, at least one hour. Serve chilled, and garnish with Cajun seasoning.
You can substitute stone-ground mustard for Creole mustard, if needed.