Smoked Fish Dip
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Snack/Appetizer
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dry dill weed, divided
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 5-6 ounces smoked white fish, flaked
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning, half the dill weed and hot sauce, to taste. Carefully stir in flaked fish.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with remaining half of the dill weed.
Serve with club or saltine crackers.